KASINA Professional Individual Tapered ends Flare Medium Black
These individual lashes come in medium length. Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a knot base which makes application seamless along natural lashes. They are lightweight and tapered at the ends resulting in a perfectly fl
- Tapered Tips
- Ultra Lightweight
- Super Soft
- Blend Naturally
- Contact lens friendly
Apply both medium and short lashes by applying them one by one going back and forth between medium and short to get that Moderate volume wispy(also known as wispies, demi wispies) effect. Or just add a few on the outer corners for extra-feathery fringe.
These lashes are:
Knotted 10p, Naturally Tapered ends, Weightless, Safe & sterile, Easy to apply & Affordable!
How to apply Individual lashes:
1) You'll need good quality tweezers. Slanted or pointed tip.
2) Slide the tweezers to the base of the tray closes to the knot. Gently lift and remove from the tray, trying not to bend or dent them during the process. Then lay on a clean surface.
3) Using a small piece of foil or plastic, squirt a small dime size of glue or adhesive on top.
4) Grab your tweezers and pick up the lash cluster by the very tip end with the curl facing up position and ready for application. Don't squeeze to hard, you may crimp the lash unintentionally.
5) Steadily swipe the end of the knot across the top of the adhesive. Avoid dipping, you can grab more glue than you really need. If you have a little too much glue, gently swipe again to remove any extras.
6) With a magnifying mirror handy, tilt your chin up slightly and without closing your eyes keeping your eyelid relaxed.
7) Tricky part is gently placing the glued end cluster on the top of your natural lashes closes to the lashline. Do not apply to the skin. If you find that it is not the right placement, you have within a few seconds to re-position the cluster before it fuses with your natural lashes.
8) It may take a minute or two to set completely. Then, repeat from steps 2 and on. Remember, once you apply the glue on the cluster you don't have a lot of time to figure out placement.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.